Licences needed to hire

The paper licence is no longer valid, customers need to come with a copy of your Licence Summary, or unique code, obtained from the DVLA and your card licence.

This is required for both photocard driving licences as well as paper driving licences issued before 1998.

Customers also need to have held their licence for over a year.

For customers visiting from overseas a valid, in date overseas licence (that is in a readable script) is accepted.

What age do I need to be?

You need to be between the ages of 21 and 80 and have held a full license for a minimum of two years.

What if I have a breakdown?

In the unlikely event that your vehicle breaks down give us a call. We are available 24 hours a day for breakdown cover and will meet you and either organise a replacement vehicle or get you on your way again.

Do you provide Child Seats?

Yes. Child seats and booster seats are available to anyone hiring a vehicle from us.

Are animals allowed in your hire cars?

Animals (pet dog/etc...) are allowed in some of our vehicles but they MUST be restricted to the boot/luggage area of the vehicle. Please ask at the time of booking to confirm availability.

How do you charge for your vehicles?

Vehicle rental is charged on a 24 hour basis (eg. 3.00pm Tuesday to 3.00pm Wednesday).

What forms of payment do you accept?

We accept all major forms of credit and debit cards as well as cheques, cash and payment on account.

Do I need to fuel the vehicle before returning it?

The vehicle is provided to you with a full tank of fuel. If you do not wish to fuel it yourself there will be a surcharge of £5.00 on top of any fuel that is required to fill the vehicle. See our fuels page for further information.

Back to top